Tuesday 26 February 2013

most embarassing moments

4. went out for lunch with a group of white girls, time to pay, everyone paid and my card was declined (not like I don't have money in the bank ). d white babe then worsened situation by telling me; u should have cash at hand if your card isn't working or vice-versa). 2in1 embarrassment.

3. falling off an uncompleted pyramid in a cheer-leading dance while in high school. in front of the whole school.

2. climbing the stage to make a speech not knowing my chair plus the white and black dress I was wearing was stained with.... (don't ask what) at the butt side.

1. slept off in class and for some very odd reasons I started snoring. everyone laughed till I woke up. in fact it was more like the work of the devil cause I don't snore.... or rather, if you didn't know me, u'll swear that I can't snore.

feel free to share or email me your most embarrassing moments and lets all have a good laugh. cheers guys

No comments:

Post a Comment